A Bold Statement,
First introduced in 1966, the original Maserati Ghibli embodied the marque’s hunger to innovate, compete and win. Today, Ghibli maintains that tradition of empowered, race-bred performance—combining a smooth, luxurious ride with razor-sharp, coupe-like handling.
• The perfect combination of four-door luxury and sporting performance
• Powered by an impressive V6 engine built at the Ferrari factory in Maranello, Italy
• This extraordinary machine provides exciting driving dynamics and sports-car handling
• Ghibli S Q4 offers intelligent AWD for optimal traction and all-weather safety
• Luxurious interiors with leather or available class-exclusive Ermenegildo Zegna silk upholstery